Selling a luxurious property is an exacting art and science. Have you been wondering what’s the secret sauce to selling your luxury home? You’ve come to the right place. In this blog, we will look at handy tips and tricks you can leverage to accelerate the sales process. Here we go.
1. Ensure that you work with an experienced realtor who specializes in selling luxury homes. If you are unsure about where to begin, connect with your network of contacts and get as many referrals as possible. You can then start the narrowing down process. All in all, go for a realtor who understands the advertising and pricing aspects of luxury home selling inside and out.
2. Spend time understanding how you are going to stage the property. This is the most important element of the sales process because it helps your buyers to visualize themselves in your house. The trick lies in being able to let the buyer see the potential of the space without getting overwhelmed by your personal sense of style within each and every corner of the house. This is where hiring a professional stager is a sound business choice.
3. When it comes to setting the right price, balance is key. If the price is sky high, you won’t get good buyers and if the price is too low, you’ll end up with huge losses on the property. So, you need to price the property right, which meaningfully demonstrates the property’s true value and does not restrict your buyer pool.
4. Make sure to photograph your property well. Luxury properties lend themselves to plenty of opportunities for visual storytelling. From live videos and images to walkthroughs and demos, there are too many options to consider. So, leverage the services of a professional photographer, videographer, and social media marketer to market your property the way it deserves. In the end, remember that quality trumps quantity, every single time. Get innovative and do virtual tours of the property. Also, make sure to get your hands on drone shots, which offer a 360-degree view of the property and can help the onlooker to understand the features of the space with ease.
5. Pay close attention to your marketing efforts, online and offline. Go beyond the traditional yard sign. List your property on reputed real estate websites. Get active on Facebook community pages. Reconnect with your internal network and drive positive word-of-mouth publicity. If you wish to exude an air of exclusivity, skip the public open house. In the end, you want to ‘brand’ your home, engage in powerful storytelling that reels your buyers in, and showcase its USPs in the most professional and authentic way possible.
There you go. Selling a luxury real estate property is a different ballgame altogether. Are you looking for a passionate team of real estate brokers that can cater to your personalized needs and get you the best deal possible? Get in touch with us at Lauren Michaels Real Estate Partners. You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide you with the best luxury real estate services in an efficient and cost-effective manner, ensuring you get an exceptional and profitable deal in the end.